Yesterday Visu did a fantastic training and Shobana and I learned a lot from that training. While wrapping up the training, Visu mentioned about the 5 important lessons learned from a humble pencil.
1. It tells you that everything you do will always leave a mark .
2. You can always correct the mistake you make .
3. The important thing in life is what you are from inside and not from out side .
4. In life you will undergo painful sharpening which will make you better in whatever you do .
5. Finally, to be the best you can be, you must allow yourself to be held and guided by the hand that holds you. That is exactly what mentorship is all about.