Planets use their gravitational force to keep things together and stay in equilibrium. In life we use the law of attraction to attract things and hold on to them. It is an outstanding power we all possess in equal degree. We can use it positively and unconditionally to achieve our goals and dreams. We can use it regularly to empower our thoughts and emotions and move towards our goals. This is an effortless way. It is the way of the wise and the higher. It is an ancient practice with a proven track record. You can call it moving with the flow or manifesting your destiny.
The human mind has many latent faculties. One very important faculty which many do not use for one reason or the other is the power of manifestation. The mind harnesses this power through the power of intention and attention. In this earthly life you are but a sum total of what you have attracted towards yourself using your thoughts, emotions, hopes and fears.
You attract what you think and what you want. You also attract what you fear and want to avoid. Hidden deep within the layers of your mind is a far deeper reality, a superior consciousness which can manifest your thoughts and desires. You can call it by any name you want, God, super mind, angel, guardian angel, subconscious mind, alpha mind, hidden self, over mind, real self or whatever. For better clarity, I call it the higher consciousness.
Your subconscious mind manifests your reality on the basis of unconditional love. Which means it works for you unconditionally. It attempts to give you whatever dominant thoughts you entertain in your conscious mind. In proportion to the intensity of your thoughts and emotions it creates results for you. If you entertain positive and empowering thoughts, it will try to create a positive and bright future for you. If your thoughts vacillate or lack conviction, or are driven by doubt, anger, envy, fear or such negative emotions, your subconscious mind would manifest the same confusion and negativity in your life.
Such is the nature of your higher mind. It is love unlimited. It does not question you. It does not judge you. It does not apply standards of its own. It knows of no guilt other than your conscious guilt. It neither filters your thoughts not tries to change you on its own. It accepts you as you are. Purely and entirely higher and beyond all categorization and classification, and without discriminating the positive and negative, it acknowledges your wishes as its commands and tries to manifest them with unquestionable loyalty.
This is one reason why many people find it difficult to harness its true potential. A great deal of training and mental discipline is required to overcome doubt, despair, negativity and conflicting thoughts before expecting positive results from your higher consciousness. The following suggestions may be of some help in this regard.
1. Use positive affirmations to clean your conscious mind of any negativity and allow your higher consciousness to know what you truly desire.
2. Have faith in the ability of your higher mind to manifest reality. If you think it cannot do it, it will not do it. It is as simple as that.
3. Begin your day with positive thoughts and positive images. So also before you go to sleep.
4. Be grateful for all that is happening in your life. Even for those happenings that are seemingly undesirable express gratitude for the lessons learned and progress made.
5. Make your goals and dreams as specific as possible. The greater the clarity the better for you,
6. Know what you want and make that wish or goal as clear as possible to your higher consciousness. Using pictures, words and emotions let your higher consciousness know what you truly desire. Spend some time everyday to visualize your goals.
7. Focus on your strengths and potentials, the skills and talents that are helping you to stay on course towards your goals.
Finally, let your conscious mind focus on what you wish to manifest rather than when and how to reach there. Your higher mind knows what to do and how to manifest your goals and it will do so when the time comes. The higher mind does it usually at its own speed and according to its schedule. Meanwhile keep yourself engaged in thinking positively and affirming your faith in your higher consciousness to deliver the results.