Thought for today: Important lessons you learn from pencil
December 06, 2013
Today morning, I was reviewing my notes from some time back. This was shared by entrepreneur Visu Ar about the important lessons we learn from humble pencil.
- It tells you that everything you do will always leave a mark.
- You can always correct the mistake you make.
- The important thing in life is what you are from inside and not from outside.
- In life you will undergo painful sharpening which will make you better in whatever you do.
- Finally, to be the best you can be, you must allow yourself to be held and guided by the hand that holds you.